We provide insight to health issues and mystery syndromes
using natural non-invasive, non-surgical, methods.
Dr. Oksana Sawiak
(DDS. IMD. MAGD. AIAOMT)
The Health Detective
In 1989 Dr. Sawiak was the first woman in the world to achieve Master of the Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD).
- To treat clients as unique individuals and truly hear their concerns.
- To encourage and inspire clients to own and control their own wellness.
- To be a source of scientifically-based holistic health information.
- To deliver a high level of non-judgmental wellness consulting.
Dr. Sawiak, with her experience as a biological dentist and vast knowledge of toxicology, integrative medicine, and non-invasive healing modalities, gives you insight into what she calls “Mystery Syndromes”. She helps you to uncover possible underlying factors in chronic illness.
We identify the cause of your health issue and then help you eliminate it, whether it is medical, dental, structural, environmental or emotional.
Dr. Sawiak has a unique tool “the Cavitat” which is the only one in Canada and it can find hidden infections not shown on x-rays.
Don’t mask symptoms with Drugs or Surgery.
Find the cause and reclaim vibrant health with NATURAL NON-INVASIVE methods.
- Are you on pain pills because you cannot get rid of your pain?
- Is fatigue, brain fog, poor memory or dizziness preventing you from doing all you want?
- Have you been told you need surgery for carpal tunnel?
- Is your thyroid starving?
- Are you suffering from headaches or sinus problems?
- Do you crave sweets, alcohol, carbs?
- Do you struggle with weight issues?
To Book A Consultation Call (905) 279-6619
WELCOME TO THE HOLISTIC ORAL HEALTH SUMMIT
Doctors and Health Experts Reveal Why Hidden Poisons in Your Mouth Cause Cancer, Arthritis, Heart Disease and More!
The Holistic Oral Health Summit is online and FREE
from March 12-19, 2018.
Join us today and gain access to free gifts!
DISCOVER A HEALTHIER
WAY TO LIVE
Book A Consultation Now
Call (905) 279-6619
or Fill the Form
Dr. Sawiak is highly experienced with many years of biologic dentistry. Her methods of patient evaluation and treatment coupled with her experience, studies and research, enable her to provide her patients with a knowledgeable plan for improved health and well-being.Dr. Peter S. Evans, MS, DDS, MAGD has given a 5 out of 5 star rating